To wrap up Rocktober we give you the chance to
“Find Rusty and Win the Rock”
Rusty B will be broadcasting from a rock, somewhere in the Redlands from 6am Wednesday 31st of Rocktober. If you think you’ve found him, just ask “are you Rusty B?” If it’s him, a $5,000 custom cut and designed solitare diamond rock is yours. Set on a white gold chain and pendant, this beautiful diamond is being made especially for Bay FM by our sponsor Hamptons Jewellers of Redland Bay.
A new clue will be announced and added to the website each weekday.
The clues so far.
– “I could be on a rocking chair”
– “I could rock around the clock”
– “Am I at a rock shop?”
– “Can I rock the cradle?”
– “I am on a rocking horse”
– “And from where I live, I can see Cleveland”
– “From where I live, I can walk to work”
– “We could be trying to foil you”
– “Rusty can be crafty”
– “All aboard the pendant hunt”
– “I am between a rock and a hard place”
– “Join me for a coffee”
– “Taxis, cars and trucks pass me by”
– “A dogs off leash area is a good bones throw away”
– “I’m not at Raby Bay or Redland Bay”
– “Park a while .. while you search”
Terms and Conditions Apply
Members of the Bayside Community Radio Association Incorporated & their family members as well us employees and family members of Hampton Fine Jewellery
of Redland Bay are not eligible to enter